Mackerel's and mackerel-agent's specs
- What environments are supported by Mackerel?
- How do I have a re-created instance be recognized as the same host as before?
- How do the Mackerel server and the mackerel-agent communicate?
- Is it possible to control which port the mackerel-agent uses?
- What IP address and port number is Mackerel hosted at?
- What is the origin IP address of Webhook’s and other services’ alert notifications from Mackerel?
- What kind of configuration is Mackerel's connectivity monitoring working with?
- What is the time interval between alert checks?
- About managerial authority in organizations…
- I want to change my organization’s name / I want to delete my organization.
- I want to make a new organization.
- I want to restrict access to an organization by specifying an IP address
- The agent won’t startup.
- Graphs aren't being displayed in Mackerel and it seems like data isn't being posted.
- I set up monitoring rules but I’m still not getting alert notifications.
- I’m not receiving any emails.
- How can I stay up to date on Mackerel’s ongoing development?
- Mackerel doesn't recognize duplicate servers from agent installed templates / machine images etc.
- I’m using integration, but the host remains without retiring
- External monitoring error "x509: certificate signed by unknown authority"
About plans, contracts, and payments
- Is tax included in the JPY price？
- Calculating the number of hosts
- What happens to the usage fee if the moving average of the number of hosts is a decimal?
- Can I use the Standard Plan without registering a host?
- Tell me about the timing of payments
- Handling of host conversion when plan limits are exceeded
- How does the billing system work when using mackerel-agent and AWS / Azure Integration together？
- I want to share my monthly settlement amount with accounting personnel