- The base URL is
https://kcps-mackerel.iofor KCPS users)
- POST/PUT input and the success response should be in JSON (
- Please specify JSON that is valid against RFC.
X-Api-Keyheader (required): the API key of the organization to which targeted hosts and services belong.
- You can see your API keys in the Dashboard.
- Each API key's Read and Write permissions can be configured.
- API keys that only have Read permission cannot be used for APIs that require Write permission.
- Host ID
- This is a string that is provided by Mackerel when a host is registered. It is used to distinguish and identify each unique host the agent is running on.
- Service name
- This is the name of a service registered with Mackerel.
Need even more help?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you right away.
This is the page containing Mackerel's https://mackerel.io instructional documents.