- The base URL is
https://kcps-mackerel.iofor KCPS users)
- POST/PUT input and the success response should be in JSON (
- Please specify JSON that is valid against RFC.
X-Api-Keyheader (required): the API key of the organization to which targeted hosts and services belong.
- You can see your API keys in the Dashboard.
- Each API key's Read and Write permissions can be configured.
- API keys that only have Read permission cannot be used for APIs that require Write permission.
Register/Update Role Metadata
Alert Group Settings
- Host ID
- This is a string that is provided by Mackerel when a host is registered. It is used to distinguish and identify each unique host the agent is running on.
- Service name
- This is the name of a service registered with Mackerel.
Need even more help?
If the content covered in this help page doesn't solve your problem, please contact our support team.
This is the page containing Mackerel's https://mackerel.io instructional documents.