- POST/PUT input should be JSON (
application/json) valid against RFC. The success response is in JSON (
application/json) as well.
X-Api-Keyheader (required): the API key of the organization to which targeted hosts and services belong.
- You can see your API keys in the Dashboard.
- Each API key's Read and Write permissions can be configured.
- API keys that only have Read permission cannot be used for APIs that require Write permission.
- Host ID
- This is a string that is provided by Mackerel when a host is registered. It is used to distinguish and identify each unique host the agent is running on.
- Service name
- This is the name of a service registered with Mackerel.
- Addition of Cancelling an invitation API
- Addition of Updating host roles API
- Addition of Get the information of the organization API
- Addition of List of users and Delete users APIs
- Addition of API specs for getting metrics
- Addition of Alert specifications
- Addition of Dashboard specifications.
- List of Services and List of Roles were added to API.
- Addition of description of API permissions.
- Change made to JSON format of monitor configuration connectivity monitoring.
- Addition of monitor configuration specs.
- Posting monitoring check reports added to API.
- Posting metrics added a description of metrics posting responses.
- Getting latest metrics added to API.
- Posting service metrics added to API.
- Retiring hosts added to API.
- added a `name` parameter to List of hosts.
- made correction where “POST” should have been “PUT” in Updating host information.
Need even more help?
Send us an email at email@example.com. We'll get back to you right away.
This is the page containing Mackerel's https://mackerel.io instructional documents.