- POST/PUT input should be JSON (
application/json) valid against RFC. The success response is in JSON (
application/json) as well.
X-Api-Keyheader (required): the API key of the organization to which targeted hosts and services belong.
- You can see your API keys in the Dashboard.
- Each API key's Read and Write permissions can be configured.
- API keys that only have Read permission cannot be used for APIs that require Write permission.
- Host ID
- This is a string that is provided by Mackerel when a host is registered. It is used to distinguish and identify each unique host the agent is running on.
- Service name
- This is the name of a service registered with Mackerel.
Need even more help?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you right away.
This is the page containing Mackerel's https://mackerel.io instructional documents.