Hello. Mackerel team CRE Nishiyama (id:tukaelu) here with another update announcement.
- New metric added for SES・AWS Integration
- End of support for Internet Explorer 11
- mkr dashboards support feature for legacy custom dashboards removed
- ansible-mackerel-agent updated
New metric added for SES・AWS Integration
The following metric has been added to the list of metrics that can be monitored with SES・AWS Integration.
- Delivery Delay
- Monitor email sending using Amazon SES event publishing - Amazon Simple Email Service Classic
- Using Amazon SES configuration sets - Amazon Simple Email Service Classic
See the help page linked below for more metric details.
End of support for Internet Explorer 11
Officially supported browsers for Mackerel are the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) is not officially supported, but some functions can still be operated.
However, with upcoming Mackerel updates, these functions will no longer be available with IE11. Please use one of the official browsers.
Check out the help page linked below for more about Mackerel supported environments.
Also, support for Microsoft Edge is in the works so we’ll keep you updated!
mkr dashboards support feature for legacy custom dashboards removed
With the discontinuation of our Legacy Dashboards function, the 2 mkr dashboards commands generate / migrate have been removed. The mkr dashboards commands pull / push for current custom dashboards will continue to be available.
The following pull requests contributed for ansible-mackerel-agent have been merged!
- Change include condition for RHEL os family. by zyun-i · Pull Request #35 · mackerelio/ansible-mackerel-agent · GitHub
- changed => ok when Amazon Linux 2 checking by ikuwow · Pull Request #34 · mackerelio/ansible-mackerel-agent · GitHub
Thank you to everyone who contributed!