Hello. Mackerel Team’s CRE Miura ( id:missasan ) here with another update announcement.
- Added option to encrypt check-mysql communication
- Metrics that could not be retrieved depending on the MySQL version are now retrievable
- Added support for the Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL compatible interface
Added option to encrypt check-mysql communication
The following three options have been added to check-mysql in go-check-plugins v0.40.0. These options allow you to encrypt the communication between the plugin and the database.
--tlsEnable TLS connection
--tls-root-certThe root certificate used for TLS certificate verification
--tls-skip-verifyDisable TLS certificate verification
See below for more details.
Metrics that could not be retrieved depending on the MySQL version are now retrievable
The fixes are as follows
- In MySQL 5.7, the format of InnoDB status information was modified and the
pending log flushesline that could not be retrieved can now be parsed.
- Fixed a bug in MySQL 5.6, MySQL 5.7 and MySQL 8.0 that prevented getting the asynchronous IO status of InnoDB.
Added support for the Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL compatible interface
See below for more details on the changes.
Thanks again to all the contributors!