Hello. Mackerel team CRE Inoue (id:a-know) here. Recently, the summer heat has finally started to cool down.
Now let’s take a look at the update information that has come out since our last announcement.
- Tags will no longer be filtered by Stages
- Only API tags will be targeted for filtering.
As a result of these changes, charges regarding API Gateway integration may fluctuate slightly. We apologize for the inconvenience to those of you currently using the service, but we will be reviewing the filter conditions around September 5. (For those of you already using API Gateway integration as of August 23, we have also contacted you directly.)
The release of mackerel-agent v0.62.0
The main changes in v0.62.0 are as follows.
- The metadata plugin now supports the environment variable
- Allow working directory configuration in env of metadata plugins by itchyny · Pull Request #585 · mackerelio/mackerel-agent · GitHub
- You can now specify the location of temporary files by specifying
envproperty in the metadata plugin’s plugin configuration.
- Posting of unused system metrics (
memory.inactive) has been stopped
- If you are currently monitoring these items, please pay attention to the monitoring settings when updating the agent.
- The process command name is now checked when checking the pid file.
- This fixes the bug where mackerel-agent would not start up when the previous pid file is unintentionally left over and the OS is restarted.