"Hacker Mode" Mackerel theme provisionally released, temporarily removed.
On April 1st as an April Fools' Day joke we released a special all-black theme for Mackerel's UI that’s supposed to look like something a hacker in a movie would use. It was originally just a joke but it seems to have been quite well received, so we've taken it down temporarily to brush up the code, after which we will be re-releasing it officially.
mackerel-agent 0.15.0 and mackerel-agent-plugins 0.8.0 have been released!
The following changes have been made:
- mackerel-agent will now ignore only device mapper data provided by Docker
- added an option to test the agent by outputting metrics just one time with
- forced suspension when implementing a plug-in is taking too long; increased agent's stability
- golang version will now be outputted when the argument
- mackerel-plugin-xentop has been added
- metrics linked to InnoDB have been added to mackerel-plugin-mysql
-headeroption has been added to mackerel-plugin-apache2
- minor corrections/fixes have been made to mackerel-plugin-linux
Big thank you to everyone who made pull requests!