Updates for Mackerel related OSS
Updates for various Mackerel related OSS were made this week and the details follow below. A big thanks to everyone who contributed!
- Now supported with Amazon EC2 C5 instances.
EC2 Instance Infocan now be obtained.
- Diagnostic mode (
diagnostic = true) has been improved.
- [redis] now monitors uptime
- [redis] now calculates and sends difference values as
- [http] Headers can now be added when sending requests.
- ansible-mackerel-agent v0.8.0
- itamae-plugin-recipe-mackerel-agent v0.0.3
AWS Integration now supported with MySQL5.7/PostgreSQL compatible Amazon Aurora!
Last November, Amazon Aurora released PostgreSQL compatibility and MySQL 5.7 compatibility in February of this year. We are pleased to announced that AWS Integration is now supported as well!