When using mackerel-agent and AWS/Azure Integration together, the metrics obtained from the two functions are aggregated into one host with a billable rate of either a standard host or a micro host.
- If mackerel-agent is installed on an Amazon EC2/Azure Virtual Machine instance while also using the Integration function: 1 Standard host
- Information that can be obtained from the instance metadata API provided by each platform is used when linking to hosts registered with Integration.
- For AWS, both v1 and v2 of the EC2 instance metadata service are supported by Mackerel. Only v1 of the instance metadata service is supported for mackerel-agent v0.66.0 and earlier.
- Please note that if you disable the instance metadata service, each will be registered as a different Standard host in Mackerel.
- When using the custom_identifier to aggregate monitors with the plugin for Integration registered hosts in other services: 1 Micro host
Please note that the maximum number of metrics per host does not change. For other important points regarding exceeding metrics etc., refer to Handling of host conversion when plan limits are exceeded.