Mackerel was updated on November 12th! Outlined below are the main things that have changed.
- The following are changes that have been made to the host’s memory usage graphs.
- Display of total swap space capacity (“swap total”) has now been incorporated into the graph function.
- Swap space currently being used (“swap used”) has also been added to the graph.
- The aforementioned two will now be displayed instead of available swap space (“swap free”), which has been removed.
- It’s now possible to manage and assign admin roles among other members.
- Admin role assignment can be managed from the members tab.
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.