Today we’re very happy to announce that Mackerel has been updated! Listed below are the main things that have changed.
- The metrics graphs have been updated to be able to display differential data. Until now, when tracking your custom metrics and service metrics it was only possible to visualize your data as is, plotted sequentially over time. Now with the update, it’s also possible to view data by what margin a value has increased from one minute to the next.
- More options have been added to the custom metrics graph settings panel, which can be accessed by clicking the cog button in the upper right hand corner of each graph. The option to enable differential metric data mode can also be found here.
- Work is in progress on Mackerel’s API, as well as automatic monitoring and alerts for differential metric data.
- We’ve also cut down on loading time when viewing the metrics graphs, which are continuously being improved.
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.